1. Purposes of use of personal data
The Company uses the personal information provided to it for the following purposes:
1) Managing personal information
2) Contacting individuals in relation to administrative matters
3) Payments of compensation to individuals
2. Procedures for disclosing, amending, supplementing, and deleting personal information and stopping its use.
If you desire your personal information to be disclosed, amended, supplemented, deleted or its use be stopped (hereinafter the “disclosure, etc.”), please make such a request to the contact below; please also submit a copy of an identification document with which the company can verify your identity (such as a driver’s license).
Responses to requests for disclosure, etc., will be mailed to the postal address noted on the request form.
For more details as to these procedures, please contact the below.
Personal information consultation contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will not provide the personal information of registrants to third parties except in the following situations:
1) Where the individual has agreed to the disclosure or provision in advance.
2) In accordance with a law.
3) Where it is required to safeguard a person’s life, body, or assets and the consent of the individual is difficult to attain.
4) For the purposes of improving public sanitation or promoting the proper nurturing of children and the consent of the individual is difficult to attain.
5) Where it is necessary to cooperate with a national authority or regional public organization in the course of their work under law or a party entrusted with, and the attaining of consent from the individual would hinder or risk hindering such work.
6) Where the handling of part or all of the personal information is entrusted appropriately to a subcontractor and such handling is within the scope of the purposes of use.
4. Security management of personal information
The company, in order to prevent the leakage, destruction or loss of personal information, abides by all laws with respect to personal information protection and takes appropriate legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect personal information. Further, the Company supervises its employees appropriately with respect to the handling of personal information.
And, once the identity of a registrant is confirmed after the receipt of a request to delete registrant information, all corresponding registered information will be deleted promptly.
5. Entrustment of the handling of personal information
The Company, within the scope required to achieve the goals of usage, may entrust the handling of all or part of the personal information to a third party. Where all or part of the handling of the personal information is entrusted to a third party, so as to ensure the secure management of personal information, in addition to selecting an appropriate third party, such third party will also be appropriately supervised.
Enacted February 2, 2015